Legions of Elite Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you prove if you are of the Elite. Are you brave enough?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Continuous Search for a Partner by The Siren :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDarkSiren
Admin
TheDarkSiren

The Continuous Search for a Partner by The Siren :3 Empty
PostSubject: The Continuous Search for a Partner by The Siren :3   The Continuous Search for a Partner by The Siren :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome to my thread!!! Plots are on the bottom (they're skeletal plots, we can go over details if you are interested), otherwise here's a bit about me:

I'm 29, married since 12/2001, very happily so, and have 3 kids with the same man I've been married to my entire adult life. So I'm not looking for any kind of relationship outside of friendships. In fact, I tend to feel more than a little uncomfortable if you flirt with me too much, at least until I get to know you. I don't mind joking around, but if we're chatting through IM, I really don't want you to type out an action to where you're cuddling with me or kissing me, or holding me. That stuff I can handle for ROLE PLAY, but not OOC. In other words.. Keep your Real Life and our Role Play separate, don't “fall in love” with me, I'm not available. Period.

Okay... I'm sorta done ranting... sorry about that, too many bad experiences over the years.

I've been RPing for 12 years. I can use articulate description with the best of them, if I choose to do so, most of the time, I don't. I much prefer to see what is going on in the characters' heads. Don't get me wrong, I like to know what the characters are wearing, how tall they are, type of body build, eye and hair color, and skin color, but I don't want a lengthy description that takes up pages and pages of how a single drop of water looks, lays, and falls down upon the fucking rock! Just... no. -.-

Was that a rant? -shrugs- Oh well.

I prefer to have at least a semi-literate partner, who can post an average of one paragraph. I know spelling and grammar isn't always going to be correct, but lets at least try to have the correct spelling and correct use of grammar? That would be wonderful if you do. Please keep in mind that that on average, I crank out one paragraph per post. The RP is in danger if it is anything less than that. That means we either drop it, or spice it up. The more I give you in one post, the more “into it” I am. With that in mind, I need a Plot Driven RP, I don't mind sex scenes, or a little bit of smut going on, but if the RP is nothing but smut and makes no sense whatsoever, I'll lose interest quickly, and you'll be able to tell because I'll send you one liners, and I'll also tell you if we need to do something else or just drop it. Oh, and please! For the love of all that is good (or evil, depending upon which side you prefer ) don't write about my character's reactions. I'll understand it if it happens occasionally, but if I point it out to you and ask you to stop (and I will, its a real pet peeve of mine), then I expect you to keep an eye on it. You can ask for permission and control my character a tiny bit, but fucking ask! <3 Thank you!

Where I like to RP: PMs or Threads. I do not RP over IMs. I find it too stressful, and often do not have the time. Please don't ask. However, I don't mind IMing for plot developing or socializing. I also don't RP over emails as I've had too many dropped through there.

One more thing.. I'm straight. That's what I play, a heterosexual female. Although I can occasionally play a hetero male, but I'm not too sure if it's very convincing.

Alright, enough of the ranting and “rule-laying”.

Settings/Type:

Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Supernatural
Science Fiction
Romance <--- I adore this!
Victorian
Renaissance
Wild West

Pairings:
Note: These are all MxF

Knight-Princess
Knight-commoner
Princess-commoner
Elf-Elf
Elf-Dark Elf
Elf(or Dark Elf)-Human
Supernatural Creature - Human
and anything else you can think of!
Just bring it up to me, worst I'll do is say "no",
which I hardly ever do when it comes to a RP.

As far as Canons go... I do NOT do Anime.. so please don't ask. Here are some Canons that I wouldn't mind doing:

Books:
Anything by David and Leigh Eddings
Maria V. Snyder's Study series (Not super familiar with Glass series)
Cassandra Clare's The Immortal Instruments (Up to the 4th book, I haven't been able to read it yet.)
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of The Rings
Juliet Marillier's Seven Waters Trilogy

TV Series:
Doctor Who
Stargate: SG-1
Stargate: Atlantis
Star Trek (Original Characters only!)
Star Wars (Original Characters only! Plot below)
Warehouse 13

Movies:

The X-Men (any of them, kind of a sudden craving....)
Sherlock Holmes
(I've been into detective type RPs lately, been wanting to do more, whether I'm playing a detective or not)

Video Games:

Meh, Sorry Gamers, I don't really play video games.
I'm too much of a writing RPer to be stuck on a game
console for anything longer than 10minutes.
Aside from what is listed above, because I'm sure I've missed a ton of stuff ^_^, I'm pretty much game for anything. As I mentioned before: Just ask! The worst I'll do is say "no", which I rarely ever, ever do when it comes to RPing.

This shall be updated as more ideas pop into my head. Thanks for reading and feel free to send me a PM if you are interested!

Plot 1 -
Setting: Modern
Genre: Science Fiction (Think something along the linest to Stargate, we can make this Canon, or just keep it as original as possible )
Plot: A military man who is generally on BlackOps missions is involved with a faction of the military that goes "Offworld" and ends up fighting aliens while exploring the universe. He's been doing this for years (I'll leave it up to you on how long he's been at this, please be as realistic as possible though ), and doesn't have that much of a life outside of his career, (I'll leave that up to you as well by the way).

My character will be a civilian woman, and we'll go over the detail of how they know each other, but they will know each other to prior the RP starting. All other details we can work out if you're interested in this RP

Plot 2 - Deviled Dangers
Setting: Modern
Genre: Supernatural
Plot: One fateful night, a normal human with a normal life meets quite the intriguing individual. He says he's a detective of sorts, but there is something very strange about him. Further investigation reveals a startling secret: this "detective" is part of a secret organization which protects humans from demons. How will this normal person react to learning that demons exist, and where will this building friendship with the "detective" take them both? There is so much danger in the life of a Devil Summoner, and it's easy for those close to them to get caught in the crossfire, especially if the ones close to them, is what the demons are after.

Back to top Go down
https://legionsofeliterolepl.forumotion.com

The Continuous Search for a Partner by The Siren :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legions of Elite Roleplayers :: Female Idea/Thread Requests-
Jump to: